Drop-in Life Drawing Sessions
|Day||Time||Artist Fee||Model Pay||Description|
|10 one-minute poses and then 20 minute poses for the remainder of the evening. Hosted by Jim McGee and Joyce Jonte.|
|30-second and 60-second gestures followed by 5, 10 and 15 minute poses, hosted by Steven Vander Meer.|
|30-second and 60-second gestures followed by 5, 10 and 15 minute poses, hosted by Joyce Jonte.|
|Sunday Afternoon Long Pose: These happen occasionally. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when the next one will be.|
If you are going to drop in, please observe the following strong suggestions.....
- ARRIVE EARLY so you can get set up before the session starts
- DON'T TALK during the session.
- if you can't get here on time, wait outside the drawing room door and listen for the timer, enter the room in-betweeen poses and set up as QUIETLY AS POSSIBLE
- make sure your cell phone is OFF
- DON'T SMELL - avoid cologne, perfume, aftershave and body odor - it's a small room with non-adequate ventillation and some of us are sensitive to odors.
- don't use art materials that are stinky (like Sharpies) or dusty (like chalk)
- don't give directions or suggestions to the model, the MODEL DECIDES ALL POSES.
- do bring correct change
- do bring your own drawing materials. If you run out of paper we have some emergency back-up rolls you can use. If you use these rolls on a regular basis, you will expected to contribute a new roll once in a while.