Annual Drink and Draw
And Model Appreciation Night
7 p.m. Saturday, February 24, 2018
Location: TBA (ask), Cost: $5-$20 sliding scale
If you attend the Arcata Life Drawing Circle (even if only occasionally) then you are invited and you may bring guests - this is not an invitation to the general public. To show appreciation for our inspiring models, please bring yummy finger foods and your favorite drinks to share - because they give us so much! You can also contribute to the slide show.
Modeling at the Drink and Draw is open to anyone, clothed or not, and we especially encourage small groups of models working together. Our regular models always enjoy meeting the other models on this special night.
Life Drawing Slide Show
A popular highlight at Drink and Draw is the life drawing slide show. You are encouraged to honor our models by submitting your work, just follow these guidelines:
- Send hi res photos of recent works (past 12 months)
- JPG files are best - minimum 1920 X 1080 px
- Smartphone photos will work if you send them at full size
- Include the model's name for each photo (required).
- Deadline for photos is February 19, 2018.
How to send photos
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, put them on a cd or flash drive and give it to me at a drawing session
- Or, use Dropbox or WeTransfer